... Bespoke Birthday Bashes
'Looks like we got it done just in the nick of time! He loved the party and all of his friends loved it too. We really appreciate you arranging it so well' ~ Fiona (Mum) ~ Mar 2020
~ o ~
'Thanks again for a brilliant morning. The kids really did have the best time.' ~ Katharine (Mum) - Oct 2019
We keep coming back and today we did it in style, a birthday party to remember!
Kate & her helpers are non stop, hands on & passionate!
Great location, facilities & resources!
I’m reluctant to leave a review as I kinda enjoy this being my hidden gem in the woods BUT it’s hard not to blab out our great experiences.
Go see for yourselves & enjoy 👍🏼🌿 ~ Sammie & boys ~ Sep 2018
~ o ~
'Thank you so much for a brilliant party. Adam and his friends had a fantastic time!!!! Shelter building was the best I think!' ~ Nat (Mum) ~ Feb 2017
~ o ~
'I just wanted to say a big thank you to you and Serena for a fabulous party on Saturday. All the girls loved it and I can quite honestly say that in all my years of organising parties for my two, that was by far the best one. I can't wait to see the photos and I'm telling anyone that will listen how great it was!' ~ Kate (Mum) ~ June 2016
Each Birthday Party costs £175.00 and includes the following:
Up to 10 children/people
1 Forest School Leader plus an additional adult with Forest School experience
Drinks and snacks for all children & adults - (hot chocolate/elderflower cordial/s'mores/camp cones/fritters etc)
3 activities – chosen from a list – dependent on season - ask for details
£5.00 per head for a party bag – (spork/karabiner/pencil/handwarmer/bubbles ~ from a selection of items & contents may vary)
£10.00 per head for any additional children/people
£25.00 for From the Ashes… to provide additional adult supervision
Terms & Conditions
- From the Ashes… requires a non-refundable deposit of £75.00 on receipt of booking. The balance is to be paid in advance of the party by cheque or BACs transfer with any additionals, i.e. extra heads/food, added on.
- All parties are to have completed a medical/consent form and this is to be received at least a week prior to the party, so that special dietary and medical requirements may be catered for.
- The birthday parent/carer is to act as in loco parentis for the other children and will be responsible for accompanying the children to the toilet at the house.
- On booking the party a choice of three activities are to be chosen from the list provided – one from each column. Should any of the activities not be available due to the resources, then From the Ashes… will advise within a couple of days of booking and an alternative should be selected.
- The birthday parent/carer will be required to supervise an activity during the party. This will generally be a craft activity or shelter building, to enable the Forest School leaders to support the fire and tool use activities.
- A minimum of three adults will be needed for all parties; 2 leaders and a birthday parent/carer. Should the numbers exceed 15, then additional adults will be required. These can be provided by the birthday parent i.e., family members or friends, or for an extra charge of £25.00, From the Ashes… can organise additional cover on availability.
- In extreme weather conditions i.e. thunderstorms or high winds, From the Ashes… reserves the right to postpone the birthday party to another mutually available date. This is for the safety of both the children and adults involved, as neither a fire can be lit or a parachute put up in these circumstances.
- From the Ashes… takes no responsibility for any of the childrens’ or adults’ personal belongings. An area will be provided for people to leave their possessions, but the onus of security is solely that of the individual.
- If you would like to bring a birthday cake to the birthday party please ensure that you bring along everything that you need i.e. knife, napkins, candles, matches etc. Alternatively, if you would like one made, this can be arranged at the time of booking for an additional cost. Please ask for details on booking.
- From the Ashes… can provide party bags for an additional cost should you require them. Details of the contents may vary, please check for details on booking.